Renewable Energy Update has a strict set of guidelines when dealing with statistics that we would like our audience to understand. If you have ever heard of the phrase “Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics” then you will appreciate the broad level of disparity regarding almost any numeric interpretation of fact. In light of this, our objective is to present the figures as they are – not as they would like to be seen. We also like to maintain optimism within the renewable energy space, and present such industry figures accordingly. We try to look at the direction these figures have been going in rather than an arbitrary plot on a graph, and with almost a decade of following the data we are in a sound situation to present these figures with a degree of accuracy.
- Featured: Ongoing Propagation Of The Circular Economy
- Explainer: Evaluating Biomass Energy Use Within The Carbon Cycle
- Explainer: How Carbon Neutrality Increases Your Disposable Income
- GHG shipping emissions regulations given until 2023 by EU Parliament
- What global emissions in 2016 mean for climate change goals