Renewable Energy Update has a strict set of guidelines when dealing with statistics that we would like our audience to understand. If you have ever heard of the phrase “Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics” then you will appreciate the broad level of disparity regarding almost any numeric interpretation of fact. In light of this, our objective is to present the figures as they are – not as they would like to be seen. We also like to maintain optimism within the renewable energy space, and present such industry figures accordingly. We try to look at the direction these figures have been going in rather than an arbitrary plot on a graph, and with almost a decade of following the data we are in a sound situation to present these figures with a degree of accuracy.
- Looking at the increasing uptake of heat pumps to supply domestic heating
- Game-changing: Developments in concrete technology lead to a breakthrough in low-carbon cement
- Tracking the progress of the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive
- Explainer: Alternatives to a global carbon tax and dividend
- Greenpeace report reveals full coral bleaching extent; GBR retains 7% of original coral